Monday, March 8, 2010

Getting Started

I have seen many blogs from my new 'friends' on twitter, my old co-worker and now my sister. I have always wanted to sit and jot down my thoughts, complaints, and stories down and share or NOT to share with others. I admit my punctuation sucks (thanks to texting and my laziness to correct), my spelling always isn't perfect (yes Ma, I admit it) and sometimes I just gotta get my words out or I will forget! So any help on how to get this going will be greatly appreciated!

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to the blogging world! Good luck! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to blogging! If you are interested, I have do interviews of MilSpouse bloggers on my site and I also just launched a Military Family Carnival on Mondays (come by and leave a link to your post)! It is small right now but I think it will be fun! Hope you come by: ArmyWivesLives.com

    ReplyDelete