Friday, October 7, 2011

ARMY DRAMA

DRAMA LAMA DING DONG....

I haven't been on in awhile, I have been keeping myself extremely busy.  BUT for some reason have gotten myself surrounded by DRAMA.  I have always heard about it being worse when your are in the Army life but dang.  Why can't we all just get along?! 

I won't get into specifics but what is up with so many having affairs? Especially the ones who have deployed loved ones.  I don't get it.  Yes I understand the year long time frame of being alone BUT your married.  I guess I have been good surrounding myself with some really great women and all of this didn't start until our 8mth in.... BUT wow has a lot of shit come out of the "woodworks."

If this hadn't happened to our close knit circle, I don't think it would have hurt so much.  Not only has this infidelity ruined trust among us BUT worse the children who have become so close as well. You come to a point of so many lies that you have to cut them off.  

                  ***SURROUND YOURSELF WITH POSITIVE PEOPLE WHO WILL UPLIFT WITH POSITIVE ENERGY! ***

then, you have someone who presents herself as "privileged" due to rank.  thinks that she should be in conversations or in the "in" circle.  I didn't know there was a "in" circle.  Really?  Why do these girls feel that showing off or acting a fool is gonna help their "status" of being accepted??? 
I admit, I belong to a close group of ladies who I call them MY friends who are very accepting of meeting and hanging around other families... BUT don't think you can come into our protective circle and start mouthing off the wrong things and expect someone not to get defensive and protect our own.  AND for the Love of GOD do not think your husbands rank is gonna save you! Your only making it worse. 

***THE STRENGTH OF A FAMILY, LIKE THE STRENGTH OF AN ARMY, IS IN ITS LOYALTY TO EACH OTHER.***

..then there is this one person who for some reason always comes up in discussions a "local" who does not have the best of reputations or runs around with the best of people.... you try to be nice and cordial BUT when you have the reputation as THE ONE that ONLY wants to be with a man for his rank and tags, THEN it becomes a problem. STAY AWAY FROM OUR GUYS.  Don't get all huffy and puffy when you are approached with your inappropriate behavior.  Don't start threatening our Military Families and Men who are currently deployed when your laundry is being aired out all over post!  We all know you have one mission to marry into the Army Life for benefits and your so called allusion of security you think comes with it.  Her nickname well known in our brigade as "tag chaser" and her fitting the whole stereo type of a "barracks rat" (both of which i had to look up online to find out what they meant lol) fits her personality and description to a "T."
***KARMA IS A BITCH, WHAT COMES AROUND GOES AROUND!***

SOOOO, out with the old and IN with the new.  No more drama. Block and Deleted from Facebook. No more responding to text messages or emails... YOUR NOT Worth waisting my time.
#endvent    =)

No comments:

Post a Comment