Wednesday, January 12, 2011

..night time isn't my friend

....i'm starting to dread the night time life.
it seems like when i am extremely tired the second i lay down, i start to cry. i can still smell HIS smell on his pillow. i miss him so much. i think about it him every second but at night its rough. i cannot wait to hear his voice. i think this is why i am not sleeping well, cause i am afraid im going to miss his phone call. i feel like i am up at least 6 to 8 times during the night. last night, i know i was up at 4 and from there all morning until the alarm went off. im so tired and don't want to get out of the bed but know i must. my nephew lives with me and must for him, then go to work and do my best for others. ive been through this, i know it might be awhile until we get our own little routine but until then this sux.

to think, to NOT see your soulmate, best friend, lover, husband, spouse for 350 days out of 365 days in a year (that's 15 days given to you for R&R). UGH. so my countdown has begun. IS IT 2012 yet? lol

until then my sweet soldier...

No matter where we are, we will always be looking at the same stars.


No comments:

Post a Comment