Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Keepin Busy



Well I went out on my first "Girls Night Out" for a fellow Army wife's Bday.

I had a great time and so glad I "forced" myself out. I got all dressed up (which is a very rare).

We went out to a local Japanese Steakhouse... had YUMMY sushi, Japanese beer, SakiBombs, hibachi grill meal, and was with great friends! Afterwards we went to a Mexican restaurant (i know i know but not many choices where we live to go that stay open til midnight) and we had a few more drinks. Its a place where our friend can karaoke too! I laughed alot and needed it!

2 comments:

  1. Yay for keeping busy! So glad you had a great time! That sushi looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like fun! It can be hard to get the motivation to get out, but it can be so refreshing once you do.

    ReplyDelete