Monday, April 5, 2010

Being Thankful

As i re-read my last blog, i now realize how thankful i am just to have him here with me AND also today one of my classmates is being laid to rest today. He had colon cancer and i have been thinking about him since last week when we were asked to pray for him and his family. i thought about how quiet he was but always had a smile on his face. he wasnt a "flashy" guy, he was very basic, simple and had really pretty blue eyes. he was in the high school band and was always with his high school sweetheart, holding hands...

so, i am thankful that my DH is here, stateside, at home with me today. no matter how hard this whole ptsd/tbi is, i love him and i am very thankful he is here. i am sure i will "fall off the wagon" and complain here and there about things i myself get frustrated about, dont understand, and/or about the simple things in my life!

i am thankful for my family, my friends, my DH and life itself!

sincerly,
being thankful

No comments:

Post a Comment