Tuesday, August 14, 2012

LIFE OF A TRAVELING ARMY WIFE

So much in a Month in a half... WOW! So, we moved in the first of July and didn't get our belonging until the 19th with missing items and many things damaged. One week later my mother, a sister and grandma came to stay for a week. They left and then four days later my younger sister and total of 6 nephews and nieces drove up from TX to visit. Sister stayed 5 days and flew home so I could use her vehicle with more seats. Kiddos stayed for over 3 weeks and in between that my hubby's friend stayed for 3 days (had appointments at the Pentagon) and we all went site seeing as much as we could! I drove 5 nephews and nieces back (one stayed behind to stay with us) to Texas we go.... I stayed in TX for a week and visited as much family and friends as I could. Flew back and here I am. Here it is middle of August. I still have everything in boxes lol YIKES! So gotta get back in the swing of things, catch up on my school work, emails, Scentsy Business, cleaning, unpacking, etc... but very glad I am home with my furbabies and hubby. He seemed to miss me. He said it wasnt the same without me :) makes me so happy to hear things like that. I love that man more than anything. Life as a traveling Army Wife never ends... now gonna take a moment to breathe AND drink coffee LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment