Tuesday, August 14, 2012

I love the Military Family!

..wasn't able to post in the "air" last night BUT my first flight, I was sitting on a 17 row small airplane (2 seats then 2 seaters lol) and I pulled out a book that BIL bought for goose about Military stuff. One lady beside me was a Military wife with two kids who are graduating from basic one week apart. Another lady heard us and was teary eyed had just sent her son off for his first deployment (both had been visiting Ft Hood). How ironic! We had such a pleasant conversation, trying to console the newbie mom on her first deployment, gave her advise..."don't watch the news!" "keep busy" & "send lots of care packages" We left eachother on our separate ways with big hugs and good lucks! I love the Military Family!

No comments:

Post a Comment