Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Being Thankful

Holidays are here... it brings up all kinds of different feelings for "us" Military spouses. Being away from our loved ones, friends, homesick, upcoming deployment.... I really could go on and on... but I won't. I will NOT be a holiday scrooge!
I have lots to be thankful for ...
I am thankful for my wonderful husband.
I am thankful for my wonderful husband being home this Thanksgiving Day.
I am thankful for us having a roof over our heads and food in our fridge.
I am thankful for my family back home that I miss dearly.
I am thankful for my friends that still keep in contact with me no matter where I am.
I am thankful for the job I got after 21 mths of unemployment. :)
I am thankful for my sweet Army family I will be with on Thanksgiving Day.
and Thank You God for Life itself!
amen
now it's your turn, What are you Thankful for?

1 comment:

  1. I hope you had a great Thanksgiving! Being in the military and surviving the holidays is always a plus! It's hard to be away from family and friends!!!!

    I'm your newest follower!

    ReplyDelete