Sunday, May 16, 2010

KICK THE WICK - my story

I had never heard of Scentsy, never seen it and really didn't know what it was... but as I "surfing" my twitter, facebook, and blogs, I had noticed a few ladies talking about these wonderful Scentsy Wickless Candle products! So I clicked a few links through my fellow friends and LOVED what I was seeing! All my family and friends know is all I ever want for special occasions is lots and lots of candles!


I showed my husband the Scentsy website and he said, "you love candles, go for it!" I am an Army wife, who has just moved to our new post "home"and thought, this is a great way to make us some extra money and to meet new people. I immediately signed up and have been a Scentsy Consultant since April 2010.


I cannot believe how easy and simple it is! Most of my family and friends from Texas are able to order their favorite products online and it ships directly to them! My favorite motto is "KICK THE WICK! No Wick. No Flame. No Sute. This product truly sells itself!


So please, feel free to browse my website. If you are interested on how to earn FREE products, earn EXTRA MONEY, or if you have any questions, email me anytime thru www.samanthagoss.scentsy.us.


Thank you so much for checking out my Scentsy website and story!
Sam

2 comments:

  1. wow, and here I thought scentsy candles were just like Yankee candles, where have i been? Lol


    Thanks for sharing your website :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i didnt know either lol, but thank you for checking out my new site :)

    ReplyDelete